Kia ora, greetings from Auckland Arts Festival and Aotearoa, New Zealand!
Auckland Arts Festival is a curated Festival.
We only present international work that we have experienced live. Note, we do not present work only seen on video.
For New Zealand artists we need to see you in action – in performance or in rehearsal.
If you are interested in participating in the next or a future Festival, we are taking proposals NOW for the next three Festivals. Please email us with a proposal (please do not send hard copies - save our environment and send electronically) that includes the following:
1. Name of Group/artist
2. History/biography of group and artists involved, including previous professional engagements and performances
3. Style of work/ art form/ contemporary or traditional
4. Upcoming performances - where can we see the artist/company perform
5. Audience - who are your audience
6. Venue - what style and size of venue do you prefer
7. Any other information you think would assist us to know more about you
8. An electronic link showing the artist's work
7. Press reviews.
The next Festival takes place from 4 - 22 March 2015. The last possible deadline for proposals for 2015 is May 2014, however, many decisions are made at least one year before the Festival takes place.
Please email Carla van Zon, Artistic Director, here with information and/or invitations.