Get behind AAF
Get behind the Festival as a Patron, Donor or Corporate Partner.
Together with our Festival Patrons, Donors and Corporate Partners we have helped shape Auckland into a city we love. We’ve brought Auckland to life with art, dance, music, theatre and more from New Zealand and around the world, and have enriched the hearts, souls and minds of more than 2 million people since 2003.
So join the roster of smart, reputable, forward-thinking and passionate individuals and organisations that proudly call themselves supporters of the Festival and help us show that art is alive and well in our wonderful city.
The Festival is a registered Charity (CC22145) and donations are tax deductible.
Donations and Donate a Ticket
Help us take the Arts to more people by making a donation to the Festival.
You can even ensure someone has the opportunity to experience and participate in an Arts festival by donating the cost of a ticket – you donate and we’ll find the lucky person who will attend the Festival.
Click HERE for more information and to download the form.
Programme Donors help us take the Festival to all our communities through our award-winning Access & Inclusion programme, and to schoolchildren of all ages with our Education programme.
And they help us provide an important platform for new and established New Zealand artist through our Creation of New Work programme.
Arts participation improves the overall wellbeing of a society, promotes tolerance and diversity, and creates conversations within and between communities.
Your generous gift supports us to continue to build a legacy for the next generation.
Our Festival Patrons are a passionate group who generously contribute financially to the Festival and provide valuable peer support to our team.
Patrons are crucial to the delivery of a world-class event in Auckland, and have a lasting impact on the life of the Festival and its transformation of Auckland every March.
Our Patrons support the endeavours of the Festival and in doing so enable us to:
- Enrich our city with life-changing Arts experiences from around the world, bringing work here that is reflective of this place.
- Provide universal access to and participation in the Arts, via creative learning programmes, free events and performances that cater to our deaf, hearing impaired, blind and low vision audiences.
- Be a key player in the commissioning, development and staging of Māori, Pasifika and New Zealand work.
- Contribute to the Auckland economy, bringing many visitors and artists to the city every March.
Patrons experience a variety of privileges including a personal preferential booking service, a complimentary ticket package, exclusive event invitations and recognition of support in the Festival’s marketing materials.
If you would like to become a Festival Patron, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Auckland Arts Festival levels of Patronage:
Platinum $10,000 plus
Platinum Patrons have the opportunity to direct their support towards a particular show, artist or art form. There is scope for engagement with artists and their work on a personal level and through behind-the-scenes experiences.
“As we live in an ever increasingly digital world, festivals, more than ever, allow people the opportunity to have live experiences, experiences which build bridges between different cultural outlooks.” – Silver Patron, Lady Dayle Mace*.
*Sir Chris and Lady Dayle are passionate supporters of the Arts in New Zealand and of New Zealand art around the world. Their support, along with that of all Auckland Arts Festival Patrons, is essential to the Festival’s ongoing success and to the flourishing of Arts in our city. Thank you!
Together with our Corporate Partners and Sponsors, Auckland Arts Festival transforms Auckland every March with a world-class programme of events and entertainment. International shows that otherwise would not be seen in Auckland are carefully curated alongside the development and staging of innovative New Zealand work.
We invite you to craft a tailored partnership with Auckland Arts Festival and align your brand to our ambitious, unforgettable experiences.
- As a not-for-profit charitable trust, the Festival adds flair and substance to your community portfolio. New Zealand is experiencing increased levels of engagement with the Arts, and a Corporate Partnership enables the Festival to remove barriers to Arts participation. You’ll also be helping us to champion and challenge our artists.
- Connect your brand with our discerning audiences and stakeholders. You’ll be recognised across our comprehensive marketing and PR campaign and have the opportunity to develop activations to increase engagement with Festival attendees. With invitations to exclusive Festival events you’ll also enjoy building relationships with our network of reputable Partners and Funders.
- Auckland Arts Festival is an exceptional platform for money-can’t-buy hospitality experiences. Treat your stakeholders and staff to unforgettable evenings, with a selection of high calibre events to choose from.
- Enjoy access to our programme to create rich content for your marketing channels.
To find out more about our Corporate Partner and Sponsorship packages, contact our team at email@example.com