Your support makes it happen
Since 2003, Te Ahurei Toi o Tāmaki Auckland Arts Festival (AAF) has been contributing to the cultural vibrancy of Tāmaki Makaurau by bringing world-class events to our city, sharing the joy of live performance, and creating rich and meaningful experiences for artists and audiences.
But, we haven’t been doing it alone. As a charitable trust, we are incredibly grateful to our core funders Auckland Council and Creative New Zealand, major funder Foundation North, and the philanthropic support of our Festival patrons, sponsors, trusts, and donors, who help us present this extraordinary event every year.
Donations, sponsorships and grants help us to deliver performances of scale and ambition by both local and international artists. They help us take the Festival to all of our communities through Access & Inclusion and Creative Learning programmes. And, they also help us provide an important platform for new and established New Zealand artists through commissioning opportunities for the creation of new work.
Help us continue making AAF a festival for all! Contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit aaf.co.nz/support-us for more information on how your support can help make it happen.
The Festival is a registered Charity (CC22145) and donations are tax deductible.
Donations and Donate a Ticket
You can choose where your donation goes – to our award-winning Access & Inclusion programme, our Education programme, or our Creation of New Work programme. You can even simply donate the cost of a ticket – you donate and we’ll find the lucky person who will attend the Festival.
Our Festival Patrons are a passionate group who generously contribute to the Festival.
Patrons experience a range of benefits including:
- a Sneak Preview of each Festival programme ahead of public release;
- a complimentary ticket package;
- exclusive event invitations with the opportunity to get up close to our artists;
- the opportunity to host your friends and family before a show;
- access to discounted tickets and a personal booking service;
- recognition of support in the Festival’s marketing materials;
- Platinum Patrons also have the opportunity to direct their support towards a particular show, artist or art form, with the potential for personal engagement with artists and their work through behind-the-scenes experiences.
If you would like to become a Festival Patron, contact our team at email@example.com
Auckland Arts Festival levels of Patronage:
|Amber Patron||$500||2x complimentary tickets|
|Jade Patron||$1,000||6x complimentary tickets|
|Bronze Patron||$2,500||12x complimentary tickets|
|Silver Patron||$5,000||24x complimentary tickets|
|Gold Patron||$7,500||30x complimentary tickets|
|Platinum Patron||$10,000 plus||40x complimentary tickets|
“As we live in an ever increasingly digital world, festivals, more than ever, allow people the opportunity to have live experiences, experiences which build bridges between different cultural outlooks.” — Silver Patron, Lady Dayle Mace*
*Sir Chris and Lady Dayle are passionate supporters of the arts in New Zealand and of New Zealand art around the world. Their support, along with that of all Auckland Arts Festival Patrons and Sponsors, is essential to the Festival’s ongoing success and to the flourishing of arts in our city. Thank you!
Together with our Sponsors, Auckland Arts Festival transforms the Auckland arts arena every March with a world-class programme of events and entertainment. International shows that otherwise would not be seen in Auckland are carefully curated alongside the development and staging of innovative New Zealand work.
We invite you to craft a tailored partnership with Auckland Arts Festival and align your brand to our ambitious, unforgettable experiences.
- Connect your brand with our discerning audiences and stakeholders. You’ll be recognised across our comprehensive marketing and PR campaign and have the opportunity to develop bespoke activations to increase engagement with Festival attendees.
- Auckland Arts Festival is an exceptional platform for money-can’t-buy hospitality experiences. Treat your stakeholders and staff to unforgettable evenings, with a selection of high calibre events to choose from.
- With invitations to exclusive Festival events you’ll also enjoy building relationships with our network of reputable Partners and Funders.
- Enjoy access to our programme to create rich content for your marketing channels.
- As a not-for-profit charitable trust, the Festival adds flair and substance to your community portfolio. New Zealand is experiencing increased levels of engagement with the arts, and a Sponsorship enables the Festival to remove barriers to arts participation and to reach more audiences across Auckland.
To find out more about our Sponsorship packages, contact Vanessa Morgan HERE.
Our Festival Patrons, Sponsors and Funders
Click HERE to see our list of passionate individuals and organisations that proudly call themselves supporters of the Festival, and help us show that art is alive and well in our wonderful city.