Terms & Conditions
Festival & Ticketing
- Auckland Arts Festival shows are ticketed through our official ticketing partners: Ticketmaster, ASB Waterfront Theatre, Q Theatre, The PumpHouse Theatre, Eventfinda and Vidzing. To ensure you are purchasing genuine tickets please buy via aaf.co.nz, which links directly to our partners, or through our partners directly. We cannot guarantee your tickets will be valid if purchased through any other channel. Please beware of ticket onsellers such as Viagogo and DO NOT purchase on websites that are not official partners of AAF.
- Ticket prices include GST but exclude booking fees and credit card charges. These charges will be added to the final total before you confirm the transaction. See Your Tickets for more information.
- It is important you view the individual events ticketing providers’ websites for their terms and conditions of purchase.
- Some seats, other than Premium and A Reserve seats, may have sightline or sound restrictions. See Your Tickets for descriptions of our reserves and seating types.
- All tickets are subject to availability. They are restricted by offer dates and the number of seats available in a given reserve or price type.
- Latecomers may be excluded from the show or admitted only at a suitable point in the performance. Latecomers are not entitled to transfers or refunds.
- All sales are final and there are no refunds or exchanges except as required by law or AAF policy.
- Official AAF ticketing partners’ Terms and Conditions apply.
Information on this website is correct at the time of publication. The Festival reserves the right to alter, without notice, any events, programmes or artists.
Specific Terms & Conditions apply for Auckland Arts Festival related to COVID-19. You can read this information here.
Competitions & Giveaways
- Competitions and giveaways are communicated via our website, e-newsletter, and/or social channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and via third parties authorised by The Auckland Festival Trust.
- The Auckland Festival Trust competitions are in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- The Auckland Festival Trust employees and their immediate family are not eligible to apply.
- One entry per person, per competition.
- Winners are drawn at random on the date communicated.
- Winners are notified by email. If a response isn’t received in 48 hours, another winner will be drawn.
- The Auckland Festival Trust reserves the right to publish the name of the winner through our social media channels.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Some specific terms and conditions for individual prizes may apply, as well as terms and conditions stipulated by third parties authorised by The Auckland Festival Trust.